Dress Paris in Jail Dress Paris in Jail

great dress up

that was a good dress up with some good options of clothes. I like the way you can move the dog and its shit. P.S I agree with you just because she started crying doesn't mean she can get out of a jail sentence.

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Best fighting flash so far

This is by far the best fighting flash game i have ever played I've finished it hundreds of times and still find it fun (especially in low quality when everything goes faster) the combos are great, the animation is perfect (but what else would you expect from Dan Paladin) and It's funny when you punch sunchips in the stomach an he looks like hes about to cry!

Tip: To use the knife press A then S to stab then press A again to spin it around and hit the kid with the handle FUN!!!!

Rage 2! Rage 2!

great

I thought this game was great (but i did like the rage attack in rage 1 better) I gave you a 9 for graphics because of the great explosions and fighting moves and I hope to see an even better Rage 3 sometime

also to the idiot who goes by the name of action-BEAVER: you don't get money for making a flash game and submitting it to newgrounds so make sure you know wat your talking about next time you go insulting someone just because you didn't like their game

Draw-Play 2 Draw-Play 2

I DID IT!

It took a while but I finaly finished it! I thought it was a lot better than the first 1,a lot harder but still good!

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

Heaps Good!

THIS IS THE BEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED!!!!!! (or at least the best flash game) I'd definatly buy the console version. I'd buy like 10 copies for everyone I know! The console version will be SICK!